Author(s): Shinsuke Yoshitake (Illustrator)
A laugh-out-loud guessing game bedtime book
It's time for bed, but Natsumi has a brilliant idea, even better than going to sleep: She'll pretend to be something and Mom will guess what she is Ready?
Is she a caterpillar?
An arrow sign?
An upside-down bug?
Take your best guess, then laugh along with Natsumi and her mom as they play a pre-bedtime game of charades full of silliness and surprises
- A delightfully silly read-aloud book for young children that helps soften bedtime routines
- Part picture book, part guessing game The interactive nature will keep kids turning the page
- Perfect book for toddlers
Fans of Guess Again, Interrupting Chicken, and Max and the Won't Go to Bed Show will love the clever kid-friendly humor of I Can Be Anything.
- Family read-aloud books for ages 3-5
- Guessing game books for toddlers